Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What I made for the start of January


 
So I got chosen for the design team and this is what i made. the folder is Tim holtz i believe clocks .
So i did a picture tutoial this is my image i chose from Lisa Scrapping with Lisa Designs  and will soon be available . i just used a marker crayon kit from micheals that during christmas was 2.99
then i took markers outlined each area and then colored with color pencil.
Then i took and ran it thru my big shot card base was half way inside folder :

if you do the whole thing youd end up with the whole card which you can still do just ink the background lightly with a sponge and insert a paper the size of your card for inside
Cheap dollar store actaully got these at Joanns in dollar bin and they look like :
pills lol! just peel back and stick it on image! then your card will presto look like this :
I cut off excess at bottom and it was done ready to go! Thanks for checking me out and continue to watch as i make more awesome of Lisa Inspiring images! Check her out and subscribe to my wonderful blogger design team members!
http://www.sunsationalstamps.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment